Miller Park Courtesy Dock Removal (LSA# 1600-2018-0201-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Miller Park Courtesy Dock Removal (LSA# 1600-2018-0201-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0201-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the City of Sacramento Dept of Youth, Parks, & Community Enrichment, represented by Raymond Constantino. The proposed project will remove an existing dock from the Sacramento River using hand tools and a barge to haul away removed materials.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- 38°34'1.71"N 121°31'8.71"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project qualifies as class 4 b/c the project is a minor alteration of an existing structure that will remove the top portion of pre-existing piles. It will not include the removal of any trees or impact any special status species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.