General Lease - Public Agency Use - PRC 8786.9
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Public Agency Use - PRC 8786.9
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease- Public Agency Use beginning June 24, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for the deposition of up to 100,000 cy of sand annually, not to exceed 350,000 cy over the term of this lease, in the Pacific Ocean, near the city of Ventura.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land in the Pacific Ocean, at Pierpont Bay groin field cell #1, Santa Clara River mouth surf zone, and the Santa Clara River mouth near-shore zone, near Ventura, Ventura County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Exst Facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, S2905, subd. (a)(2)) Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structures(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.