General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 7794.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease- Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 7794.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease-Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning January 29, 2019, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing floating boat dock with single berth, 4 pilings, three 2-piling dolphins, gangway, debris diverter, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land located in the Sacramento River, adjacent to 4027 Garden Highway, near Sacramento, Sacramento County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Exst. Facil. *
- Reasons for Exemption
- *(Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, S2905, subd. (a)(2)) Issuance of a 10-year General Lease-recreational and Protective Structure Use for the above-mentioned structures(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.