SCE TD1397495 Flanders 4kV Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0282-R5).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- SCE TD1397495 Flanders 4kV Deteriorated Pole Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0282-R5).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0282-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Southern California Edison. The Project includes activities related to replacement of wooden pole 4336841E on a 4 kV distribution line with a new wooden pole within ten feet of the existing pole.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
Central Region 1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243-4017 ext. 225
- 34.222311°'"N 118.211599°'"W
- La Canada-Flintridge
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The Project is located within Los Angeles River approximately 1.1 miles northeast of US Route 210 in the City of La Canada Flintridge in Los Angeles County, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1(b), Titl. 14, Sec. 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the maintenance of an existing facility of a publically-owned utilities used to provide electric power, natural gas, sewerage, or other public utility services with no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0282-R5.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.