CIty of Redding Wastewater Collection Systems Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement N o. 1600-2018-0460-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- CIty of Redding Wastewater Collection Systems Routine Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement N o. 1600-2018-0460-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to routine maintenance activities within the City of Redding (City). Routine maintenance activities are defined as those activities periodically scheduled and implemented as necessary to maintain the structural and functional integrity of existing public wastewater facilities on or affecting those reaches of, natural streams for which a notification of streambed alteration (Form FG 2023) would otherwise be required .
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Routine maintenance activities is limited to operation, repair, mainternance, permitting, leasing, llicensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features with neglibile or no expansion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.