Headworks Mechanical Bar Screen
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Waterford, City of (City of Waterford)
- Document Title
- Headworks Mechanical Bar Screen
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Proposed Project consists of the purchase and installation of a mechanical screen in an effort to reduce clogging of the aerators and improve the efficiency of the Wastewater Treatment Plant's performance. Installation of the mechanical screen will also reduce maintenance and labor and prolong the life of the equipment.
- Contact Information
City of Waterford
Planning Department 101 'E' Street
Waterford, CA 95386
Phone : (209) 874-2328
Fax : (209) 874-9656
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: The Proposed Project is located within the existing boundary and operation of the City's Wastewater Treatment plan facility, located just south of the City's core.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- title 14, sec. 15301, class 1*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Existing Facilities The proposed project consists of the purchase and installation of the new mechanical bar screen in order to replace the outdated screen; improvements deemed necessary as a part of the City's Wastewater Treatment Plan. The proposed construction project was found to have no potential impacts on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.