Bridge 907-Pallet Creek Road Over Evans Wash Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- Bridge 907-Pallet Creek Road Over Evans Wash Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to remove sediment and debris 50 feet upstream and downstream from the centerline of the bridge to restore original capacity and to allow for unimpeded storm flows. Up to 110 cubic yards of sediment will be removed annually for a period of no more than five years. The excavated sediment will be reused for road base and other road repairs.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victo
15095 Amargosa Road Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- 34.46033°'"N 117.86635*°'"W
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- City: Valyermo Location Specific: The Project is located near the intersection of Fort Tejon Road and Valyermo Road in the unincorporated area of Valyermo, Los Angeles County.
- Other Information
- Longitude: *(Center). NOTE: See NOE for full details.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 Exst. Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15301 for the maintenance of and minor alteration to an existing bridge with negligible to no expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.