Letter of Non-Objection for Soil and Water Sampling, near Chicken Ranch Beach, Inverness, Marin County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection for Soil and Water Sampling, near Chicken Ranch Beach, Inverness, Marin County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Letter of non-objection to conduct soil and water sampling in Tomales Bay to determine the source of fecal coliform contamination flowing onto Chicken Ranch Beach and posing an environmental and human health risk.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Location: Sovereign land in Tomales bay near Chicken Ranch Beach, Inverness, Marin County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 6*
- Reasons for Exemption
- *Information Collection (Cal. Code regs., tit. 2, S 2905, subd. (e)(3)). Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned activities will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no usual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in Signiant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.