Delta Fire Reconstruction (EA 02-4H920)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Delta Fire Reconstruction (EA 02-4H920)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Portions of Shasta County were devastated by the Delta Wildfire which damaged critical infrastructure. Hazard tree removal and MBGR repair are the first orders of business. Drainage work is currently being assessed and repair and reconstruction plans are currently in process.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- State Highways
- Interstate 5
- Other Information
- (Post Miles R45.5 to R56.5) have been identified as impacted by the fire.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15269 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Delta Fire Restoration project is undertaken to maintain, repair, and restore an existing highway damaged by fire. A contract has been awarded through an Emergency Director's Order (8/1/2018) to implement emergency repairs within the area affected by fire.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.