Snow Creek Notice of Emergency Timber Operations (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0536-R1) for 2-18EM-045-SIS.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Snow Creek Notice of Emergency Timber Operations (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0536-R1) for 2-18EM-045-SIS.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 6 permanent Class II crossings including general maintenance and upgrades to 4 including crossings #7, #8, #9, and #10 as well as the addition of 2 culverts at crossings #13 and #14. New culverts shall have a mitered inlet and installed to grade. Approaches to all crossings shall be rocked with 6-in plus rock for 15 ft on either side, or to the point where overland flow down the road is disconnected from the crossing by a rolling dip or change in grade.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 841-2566
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes general maintenance and upgrades to existing crossings damaged by high flow events following wildfire. There are no significant adverse impacts to endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.