City of Ukiah Bridge Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0333-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- City of Ukiah Bridge Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0333-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0333-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Tim Eriksen, Director of Public Works for the City of Ukiah. The project is limited to 1 encroachment. The encroachment is to install a permanent 10 ft wide and 65 ft long rail car bridge across Doolin Creek as part of a city of Ukiah Community Improvement Project that includes a bike and pedestrian path along a Northern Pacific Rail easement. The bridge will be supported by concrete footings and armored with a keystone retaining wall. Work for the bridge will include use and maintenance of the infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2075
- 39.1341°'"N 123.2027°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves constructing a rail car bridge as part of a bike path along a railway easement that has historically been disturbed. The project site has been inspected by a CDFW Senior Scientist and it has been determined that no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.