GGNRA Hawk Hill Access Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- GGNRA Hawk Hill Access Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restore wildlife and historic resources and upgrade access improvements at Hawk Hill.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1515 Clay Street Suite 100
Oakland, CA 94608
Phone : (510) 286-4177
- Other Location Info
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project only involves minor alteration to land, rehabilitation of damaged structures, and the construction of a limited number of accessory structures. The restoration of native plants and vegetation is less than 5 acres in size.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.