Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sierra Buttes Trail Stewardship Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The grant will provides funds to perform routine trail maintenance on 63 miles of the Downieville OHV trail system. Trail maintenance activities including brushing, switchback widening, grooming, tread armoring, installing drainage structures, and signing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 98516
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Location Info
- OHV System Trails located in Tahoe Forest near Downieville
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above does not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.