Restoration within Eldorado National Forest
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Restoration within Eldorado National Forest
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project provides funds to continue to monitor and restore areas within the Eldorado National Forest impacts by off route OHV activity. Restoration work, including placing physical barriers, disguising vehicle tracks, mulching with native materials, and planting native vegetation or seed, will be completed by hand using conventional hand tools.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Alpine Amador El Dorado Placer
- Other Location Info
- Eldoraldo National Forest
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15061 not a CEQA project. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.