Del Norte County OHV Area Access and Safety Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Del Norte County OHV Area Access and Safety Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project activities include placing fiberglass composite route markers along routes that allow for the operations of OHVs as well as installing regulatory aluminum signs on posts, which will be placed at the beginning and end points of each OHV designated route and area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Del Norte
- Other Information
- Smith River National Imrovement Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15378 not a CEQA project. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.