Parks and Recreation, Department of
(California Department of Parks and Recreation)
Columbia Residence 17 Driveway
NOE - Notice of Exemption
Install a driveway Residence #17 in a Columbia State Historic Park to provide off street parking for the tenant. Work will
-Remove all ornamental vegetation in the 12' wide by 30' long area between the storage shed and the house.
- Excavate up to 3' of the ground and install 3' of 3/4 crushed rock and compact;
- Between an existing fence and road way, remove 3' of dirt and install crushed rock;
- Excavate two (2) 14' square by 24' deep holes for gate posts;
- Install(1) one post next to the shed and one (1) 12'-14' feet from the shed to allow for a full, outward opening along the current fence line; and
- Set the posts in concrete to secure.
Project consists of the construction and location of limited numbers of new small facilities, listed as "fencing and gates" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR 15300.4; and the minor public alteration in the condition of land which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.