Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0428-R1; Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-17-055-SHA, "Kemp Flat_Harlow Tower Timber Sale"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0428-R1; Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 2-17-055-SHA, "Kemp Flat_Harlow Tower Timber Sale"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Project is limited to 8 encroachments including the re-establishment of one ditch relief drainage, reconstruction of two existing crossings, removal and replacement of two existing crossings, dip out of one existing rock ford, and removal of vegetation and aggraded sediment and water diversion at two existing water drafting sites.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- 601 Locust Street, Redding, CA 96001
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.