Amendment of Lease - PRC 3562.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Amendment of Lease - PRC 3562.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize amendment of Lease No. PRC 3562.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use, effective March 27, 2018, for the removal of the existing boat dock and access ramp for the installation, use, and maintenance of a new boat dock and access ramp, to include special lease provisions related to construction; to replace the existing land description and site and location map.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above mentioned activities will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.