General Lease - Public Agency Use - W 27174
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Public Agency Use - W 27174
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use beginning August 23, 2018 for a term of 10 years, for placement and maintenance of gravel and riparian vegetation for the rehabilitation and restoration of Chinook salmon and California Central Valley (CCV) steelhead spawning and rearing habitat, excavation and reuse of perched floodplain sediments, gravel extraction for onsite use and grading.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10 year General Lease - Public Agency Use for the above mentioned structure(s) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.