General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 8032.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 8032.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a general lease - recreational use beginning august 23, 2018, for a term of 20 years, for an existing deck, walkway, dock, ramp, and appurtenant facilities.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Other Location Info
- Corte Madera Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20 years general lease - recreational use for the above mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is not reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a s significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemptions applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.