Consider Approval of the Proposed Repeal of CA Code of Regulations, Title 2, Division 3, chapter 1, Article 5.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of the Proposed Repeal of CA Code of Regulations, Title 2, Division 3, chapter 1, Article 5.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Adopt the repeal in full of section 2430 et seq of the California Code of Regulations, title 2, division 3, chapter 1, Article 5.1; authorize staff to make minor, non-substantive modifications to the proposed regulations and supporting rulemaking documents in response to recommendtions by the Office of Administrative Law.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (562) 499-6312
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repealing and making minor changes to regulation will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemptions(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.