Moore CFIP watercourse crossing replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0321-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Moore CFIP watercourse crossing replacement (Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0321-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0321-R1 pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Thomas Moore. The project is limited to the replacement of watercourse crossing structures at sev en encroachments (Sites # 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2099
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302; 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace existing failing and undersized watercourse crossing structures with new structures which are sized to accommodate the estimated 100 year recurrence interval flood flow and associated sediment and woody debris. There would be no significant impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.