SJ Bridge maintenance (10-IH710)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- SJ Bridge maintenance (10-IH710)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes to repair the transition barrier rails and treat the Taylor Street OH (29-0230R) with methacrylate to seal small cracks and prevent water seepage. The purpose of this project is to provide preventative maintenance to 17 bridges in San Joaquin County on Interstate 5 from postmile 25.3 to postmile 28.3. The need for this project is to ensure the bridges remain safe to the traveling public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 948-3811
- San Joaquin
- Other Information
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive species or their habitat, any cultural or scenic resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.