SIS 97 Mill & Fill (EA 02-4H260)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- SIS 97 Mill & Fill (EA 02-4H260)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans will mill off 0.15' and then place back 0.15' of HMA. All work will be done within the existing roadbed hinge points. The project will involved the removal of thermoplastic pavements markings and a lead compliance plan.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- State Highways
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restoration of rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures, facilities, or mechanical equipment to meet current standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.