W 6th Pole Replacement Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0126-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- W 6th Pole Replacement Project (LSA# 1600-2018-0126-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0162-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to City of Sacramento Municipal Water District, represented by Ashlen McGinnis. The proposed Project involves the replacement of a utility pole that is decaying due to old age and erosion. The new pole will be 5-feet taller and will be made of steel instead of wood. It will remain in the same location as the old pole.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2384
- Steelhead Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C: 4, S 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a minor alteration that replaces the pole on the site directly adjacent to the existing footprint. It will not include the removal of any trees or impact to sensitive species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.