2017 Storm Damage - USACE Public Law 84-99 Levee Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- 2017 Storm Damage - USACE Public Law 84-99 Levee Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The 2017 atmospheric river storms caused flooding which resulted in multiple levee performance problem sites, with erosion or stability issues. Levee failure coule result in loss of life, property damage, environmental impacts, and threats to water supply reliability.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0332
- Sacramento River and San Joaquin River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 21080(b)(3); 15269
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair flood damaged levees in disaster and stricken areas caused by the 2017 atmospheric river storms in which a state of emergency has been proclaimed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.