California Aqueduct Reach 5 Erosion Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Reach 5 Erosion Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In response to U.S. Bureaus of Reclamation inspections, the erosions in Aqueduct Reach 5 will be completely filled using soil from a previously existing stockpile in the area. Once the erosions are filled, the area will be reshaped tp prevent future erosion, including a new peanut roll berm on top of embankment levee which will redirect water and prevent future erosion of the levee. Reclmation and the State Water Project users will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division 31770 Gonzaga Rd
, CA 95322
Phone : (916) 651-9642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves repairing erosions along the existing Aqueduct toe road and re-contouring the area to prevent future erosion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.