DWR Right-of-Way Westlands Water District Air release Valve Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- DWR Right-of-Way Westlands Water District Air release Valve Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Westlands Water District has requested encroachment permission from DWR to repair or eplace the air release valves in DWR right of way at the locations identified above. At each location, a 10-foot long by 10-foot wide by 5-foot deep area will be excavated to locate the vault tha contain the valves. The valves will then be repaired by replacing damaged parts with new ones; valves too damaged fo repair will ve removed by temporarily placing a corkstop in the opening as soon as the old valve is removed; a new valve will be installed using hand tools.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Lusi Field Division 3770 Gonzaga Rd
, CA 95322
Phone : (916) 651-9642
- Cross Streets
- north of Palmer Ave and east of Siskiyou Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15305(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in land use limitations - issuance of minor encroachments permits.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.