SAC 12/160 Intersection Improvement/Safety Project, EA 03-2H640
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- SAC 12/160 Intersection Improvement/Safety Project, EA 03-2H640
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will re-configure the intersection by adding two left turn lanes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
703 B Street
Marysville, CA 95901
Phone : (530) 741-4584
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will avoid impacting sensitive environmental resource and sensitive habitats. The project limits are mostly confined to the State right of way (ROW). Any sensitive habitat that occur just outside the project limits will have ESA high-visibility fencing installed next to it, to keep out construction activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.