Piner Road PM 11.02, 11.42, & 11.54 Culvert Improvements Projects
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Piner Road PM 11.02, 11.42, & 11.54 Culvert Improvements Projects
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The primary purpose of this project is to replace failed corrugated metal pipe culverts along Piner Rd in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County. Culverts located under Piner Rd within waters of the state were replaced in 2016. The culvert installed at PM 11.54 required redesign and will be replaced in 2018. This work includes excavation of the side-by-side 48" high density polyethylene type S double wall culverts and associated fill, then replacement with a 10-ft x 5-ft 3-in wide, 48-ft long single radius arch metal culvert placed on concrete footings, replacing fill of the road prism and resurfacing.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301cd, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replacement of existing deteriorated culvert facilities with negligible expansion of use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.