Delivery of SGPWA's SWP table A water during a Planned Temporary Outage in the East Branch Extension (SWPAO #18009)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Delivery of SGPWA's SWP table A water during a Planned Temporary Outage in the East Branch Extension (SWPAO #18009)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SGPWA receives its State Water Project supplies through its turnouts located in the California Aqueduct's East Branch Extension. However, due to a planned temporary outage of the East Branch Extension, DWR will not be able to deliver SWP suuplies to SGPWA. MWDSC has proposed to assist SGPWA to receive its approved 2018 SWP table A water during this outage using either of the two mechanisms. The first mechanism is for DWR to make SGPWA's table A water available to MWDSC in the Devil Canyon Afterbay for subsequent delivery to SGPWA's service area via MWDSC's Inland Feeder. The second mechanism is for DWR to make SGPWA's Table A water available to MWDSC in the Devil Canyon Afterbay for subsequent delivery to its service area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Los Angeles Orange San Bernardino San Diego Ventura
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301 - class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a water management operation using only facilities for the conveyance of water. The project will not support new development or a change in land use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.