Clifton NCRM Coastal Forestlands Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0055-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Clifton NCRM Coastal Forestlands Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0055-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one point of diversion of water from the Eel River to irrigate pasture under Water Right License No. 4965. The rate of diversion is proposed as 195 gallons per minute or 5% of the flow as measured at the gage on the Eel River near Fort Seward, USGS Gage No. 11475000, whichever is less. The season of diversion is proposed as May 15 through Oct 15 of each year. Appropriate fish screening is proposed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted to protect instream flows in the Eel River. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.