California Aqueduct MP 158.89L Air Release Valve Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct MP 158.89L Air Release Valve Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Westland Water District requested encroachment permission from DWR to repair a damaged air release valve located in the DWR ROW. A 20-foot long by 20-foot wide by 5-foot deep area will be excavated to locate the existing vault where the air release valve is. A corkstop will be temporarily placed in the opening as soon as the old valve is removed; a new valve will be installed using hand tools. Once the repair is made, the excavated area will be backfilled and compacted and the original topography of the site will be restored.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Cross Streets
- intersection W. Gale Ave and the Aqueduct
- Other Information
- Milepost 158.89L is about 0.44 miles south of the intersection.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15305(b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land will occur but not in the areas where the slope exceeds 20 percent.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.