El Margarita Master Plan (Environmental Assessment 16-11 & SP 16-03)


SCH Number
Lead Agency
Yuba City
Document Title
El Margarita Master Plan (Environmental Assessment 16-11 & SP 16-03)
Document Type
MND - Mitigated Negative Declaration
Present Land Use
vacant, residential, ag, light industrial, GPD: Res, light industrial, public facility, commercial, office

Document Description
The El Margarita Master Plan is intended to provide for the orderly and systematic development of the plan area consistent with the city's GP, Yuba City Zoning Regulations and the city growth policies into a comprehensive document that guides development of the approx 650 acre area. The area is transitioning from an ag area to urban uses. Approx 250 acres (39%) of the plan area was developed prior to being annexed into the city, primarily consisting of residential uses with some commercial, industrial uses. The remaining approx 400 acres (61%) of the Master plan that is primarily used for agriculture will be developed in to residential and commercial uses.

Contact Information
Arnoldo Rodriguez
Yuba City
1201 Civic Center Boulevard
Yuba City, CA 95993

Phone : (530) 822-3231


39°8'44"N 121°40'7.13"W
Yuba City
Cross Streets
Hwy 20, Franklin, Western Parkway, and Harding
Total Acres
Parcel #
State Highways
SR 20, 99
River Valley HS
Live Oak Canal

Notice of Completion

Review Period Start
Review Period End
Development Type
Residential (276 Acres) Office (4.2 Acres) Commercial (30.5 Acres, TBD Employees) Industrial (58 Acres) Educational (15) Recreational (15) Other (Master plan, not project level)
Local Action
Master Plan
Project Issues
Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Biological Resources Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Forest Land/Fire Hazard Geologic/Seismic Minerals Noise Public Services Recreation/Parks Schools/Universities Sewer Capacity Traffic/Circulation Vegetation Water Quality Water Supply Wetland/Riparian Land Use
Reviewing Agencies
Cal Fire California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 3 California Native American Heritage Commission Central Valley Flood Protection Board Department of Water Resources Resources Agency California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Sacramento Region 5

Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at state.clearinghouse@opr.ca.gov or via phone at (916) 445-0613.

Download CSV New Search Print