General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6969.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6969.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a general lease - Recreational and Protective Structure use beginning June 21, 2018, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered single-berth floating boat dock with boat lift, gangway, two-pile dolphin, two pilings, and bank protection previously authorized by the Commission; and the use and maintenance of an existing dock cover and piling not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General lease - recreational and Protective Structure use for the above mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.