East Side Trail Section Reroute (CRSP 185)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- East Side Trail Section Reroute (CRSP 185)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The East Side Trail south of the Sweetwater Parking area is deeply entrenched. It was constructed with unsustainable grades of up to 18%. Large amounts of soil have been washed down the existing trail into a meadow and drainage. This section of the E. Side Trail is multi-use. This project will reroute a short section (485') of the E. Side Trail. The new section (800') will be built to the State Park guidelines for a sustainable multi-use trail. The old section of trail will be obliterated and restored to natural conditions. This project will stop the sediment movement and provide for a better user experience. Ground excavation is expected to be 18" or less.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.