Former MacGillis and Gibbs Pole Treatment Facility Groundwater Removal Action Workplan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Former MacGillis and Gibbs Pole Treatment Facility Groundwater Removal Action Workplan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DTSC, pursuant to regulatory authority granted under Chapter 6.8 of Division 20 of the Health and Safety Code, approved the Groundwater Removal Action Workplan (GRAW) prepared by TRC, dated July 24, 2017, for the Former MacGillis and Gibbs Pole Treatment Facility (Trigo Site) approving Monitored Natural Attenuation to protect human health and safety and the environment from the potential risk from residual contamination at the Trigo Site. The eleven perched and four regional groundwater wells will be monitored annually along with the Soil Vault during annual inspection activities for approx. six years. The Soil Vault will continue to be monitored annually after six years as part of the separate Final Remedial Action Plan for Soil, dated August 1997.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1515 Tollhouse Road
Clovis, CA 93611
Phone : (559) 297-3932
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not result in a change in any of the physical conditions within the area affected by the project including land, air, water ,minerals, flora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic aesthetic significance. Therefore, DTSC find with certainty that there is not a possibility that the activities in question will result in a significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.