Opapee Curve Improvement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0372-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Opapee Curve Improvement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0372-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0372-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Caltrans as represented by Mike Freakes. The project is limited to the construction of new inlets (PM 11.66 and 11.72) and the installation of one new gabion wall (PM 11.72) to improve drainage systems associated with road realignment. Cast-in-place or pre-cast concrete wing walls and drip inlets will be installed in the area immediately around the opening of each drainage system.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2950
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 b/c the project will make improvements to an existing facility with no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.