Operation of Wonder Valley Riverway Ranch - New Well 7 & Chlorination Project (Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Wonder Valley Riverway Ranch - New Well 7 & Chlorination Project (Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Wonder Valley Riverway Ranch drilled well 7, a 65 gallon per minute, 220-ft well, on June 21, 2017. The water system connected 127 ft of 2-in existing piping, installed in 2011, up to the well when it was drilled to help route the well water to their existing tanks. Wonder Valley Riverway Ranch will install approx 1-ft to 2-in diameter, above ground, compression fitting, piping to complete the connection from the existing piping to the tanks. The water system will also install a 15-gallong drum of sodium hypochlorite, a metering pump, and associated piping over an existing concrete pad to add chlorination to the system. A 49 ft^2, 7-ft tall, combined shade structure and fence with a gate, will also be constructed over the pad and system for shade and security. The project will provide for the operation of the system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
265 West Bullard Ave, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The well and 127-ft of 2-in piping is already constructed and installed. These components involve no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the determination. The combined shade structure and fence with a gate, includes installation of a small new facility. The 15-gallon drum, and metering pump, includes installation of small new equipment/accessory structures. The connection piping and associated piping includes water mains of reasonable length to serve such construction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.