EDA Sewer Main Line Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0233-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- EDA Sewer Main Line Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0233-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0233-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the city of Sutter Creek Dept of Public Works. The project is limited to the replacement of the approx 200-ft long section of sewer main that crosses Sutter Creek. The work will consist of digging a trench perpendicular to the creek channel, installing the replacement pipeline, and backfilling the trench. The portion of the pipeline crossing the main channel of the creek will be protected with a concrete encasement, and the remaining trench will be backfilled with sand and native material. If flowing water is present in the creek channel during work, a small rock berm will be constructed directly upstream of the work area. Flows will be piped around the area of disturbance and will outlet into the creek channel downstream of construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- Sutter Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under class 1 b/c it consists of the minor alteration of an existing facility (EDA Sewer Main) with negligible or no expansion of its existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.