Exposition Park Active Transportation Plan Development
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Southern California Association of Governments
- Document Title
- Exposition Park Active Transportation Plan Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is intended to develop an active transportation plan for Exposition Park, within the City of Los Angeles, Exposition Park does not have a current Active Transportation Plan, and the 1993 Expo Master Plan does not include an active transportation plan, and does not sufficiently address residential and commercial growth. There is a need to promote multi-modal travel with a clear system of walkways, links to bikeways and transit, as well as improved wayfinding, safe linkages to parks, schools and other safe havens such as community clinics, wellness centers and Exposition Park itself.
- Contact Information
Southern California Association of Governments
900 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1700
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Phone : (213) 236-1819
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,4,6,22 Class 1, 4 6, 22
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land Information Collection. Educational or Training Programs Involving No Physical Changes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.