McCauley Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0002-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- McCauley Water Diversion and Stream Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0002-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to five encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion from a shallow groundwater well for domestic use. Water is diverted from a pond for irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the waer diversion infrastructure. Two encroachments are proposed to upgrade or maintain existing culverts. Work for these encroachments includes excavation, removal and replacement of a culvert, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15321, Class 1 & 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project includes permitting water diversion, upgrading two road/stream crossings, and remediating and revegetating a channel impacted by grading.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.