Educational Options Facility and Distrct Office Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fremont Union High School District
- Document Title
- Educational Options Facility and Distrct Office Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Fremont Union High School District Education Options and Adult Education Programs currently operate out of a remodeled mainternance building and 22 relocatable buildings that are located behind the existing District Office building. In addition to offices and space for ancillary uses (e.g,, restrooms and storage), these existing buildings include a total of 20 classrooms. The Fremont Union High School District (District) proposes to relocate the Adult Education Program offsite, construct a new Educational Options Program building at the District Office site, and improve the existing District Office Building.
- Contact Information
Fremont Union High School District
589 West Fremont Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Phone : (408) 522-2233
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 14 & 30 - C1, 2,14, 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project would result in a net decrease of two classrooms on the District Office property.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.