Temporary Applicaiton to Approproiate Surface Water Flows for Underground Storage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Huron, City of (City of Huron)
- Document Title
- Temporary Applicaiton to Approproiate Surface Water Flows for Underground Storage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Diversion and storage of up to 13,513 acre-feet of water from the West Side Detention Basin at the terminus of the Arroyo Pasajero for irrigation and municipal use, for the City of Huron and the Arroyo Pasajero Mutual Water Company.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- CEQA suspention per the Governor's Executive Order B-39-17 dated April 6, 2017 for projects that enhance the ability of a local or state agency to capture high runoff events for local storage or recharge.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.