Phillips 66 Pipeline 200 Repair Sites - Alameda County Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Phillips 66 Pipeline 200 Repair Sites - Alameda County Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project includes repairs to the underground Phillips 66 Pipeline Line 200 at seven locations in Alameda County, consisting of one or more anomaly within each trenched working area.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15284 - Pipelines
- Reasons for Exemption
- CEQA does not apply to any project consisting of the inspection, maintenance, repair, restoration, reconditioning, relocation, replacement, or removal of an existing hazardous or volatile liquid or any valve, flange, meter, or other piece of equipment that is directly attached to the pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.