High Street Rock Wall and Pathway Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- High Street Rock Wall and Pathway Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair or reconstruct two rock walls and a pathway located along the north side of High Street within Marshall Gold Discovery State Historic Park to provide a safer walkway for park visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
7806 Folsom-Auburn Road P.O. Box 942896
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15331 C:1,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels listed as "trail or road repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR§15300.4; and the repair and maintenance of a historical resource in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.