Equestrian Barn Site Clean Up Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Equestrian Barn Site Clean Up Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Department of Fish and Wildlife is proposing to remove debris and decaying pole structures from a former equestrian barn located on the Burton Mesa Ecological Reserve to improve the biological condition of the land, and remove a potential safety hazard.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 627-3939
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves removal of debris form a designated Ecological Reserve to enhance wildlife and habitat values.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.