Ongoing Usal English Ivy Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Ongoing Usal English Ivy Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove English ivy from the Usal area in Sinkyone Wilderness State Park to maintain and protect native vegetation and eliminate the invasive exotic species. Proposed work will last for multiple years to ensure eradication of the invasive vegetation. Work will not include the use of herbicides.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 445-5344
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation that do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees included as "resource management projects" on the Department's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.