Spillway Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0188-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Spillway Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0188-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0188-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to James and Kimberly McCarthy. Approximately 264 cubic yards of silt and debris will be removed from the pond. The banks of the stream channel, which had been cut to a vertical slope, will be graded to a minimum 2:1 slope. River rock will be placed in the channel to allow eddies to form during flow events.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15307 C:4,7
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under Class 4 because it consists of minor alterations in the condition of land. It is exempt under class 7 because it is being carried out under the direction of a regulatory agency for the purpose of protecting natural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.