Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0478-R1, Three Culvert Rehab Project - State Route 254
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0478-R1, Three Culvert Rehab Project - State Route 254
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the rehabilitation and/or replacement of culverts at three sites. Rehabilitation and replacement includes work on associated inlets and rehabilitation of stream channels downslope of outlets, placement of bioengineered rock slope protection, and revegetation of sites following disturbance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2076
- Fork Eel River, Eel River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the restoration or rehabilitation of deteriorated or damaged structures and facilities to meet current public safety standards and involves negligible or no expansion of use beyond what is existing. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.